Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Fair!

The fair starts today. Unfortunately, due to a busy June, the neighborhood goes unrepresented in open class competition this year. Let me show you what woulda coulda been in contention for ribbons and premiums if NDL had better organizational skills.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar kids' quilt still needs binding. Maybe it can be entered next year if it doesn't have a new home by then.








Pieced top before layering and quilting.




It's been very fun working with these high quality and very cheerful Eric Carle prints from Andover Fabrics.

3 comments:

Little Lulu said...

That quilt is darling. And I'm still thinking about the beets w/ Gorgonzola. Did you get the beets at the farmers market?

Laural said...

Very cute! I'd give it a ribbon!

next door Laura said...

Thank you L and LLl for your support.

And yes, LLl the beets were from the farmer's market. I know my limits.