Monday, July 26, 2010

Tangletown Garden and Art Tour

Tangletown Gardens is worth a trip anytime, but especially fun on the day of their annual Garden and Art Tour.




The work of one of my favorite artists, Amy Rice, was featured on the publicity postcards and posters.




Tangletown is known for their wide variety of plants and unique statuary.




Attention family - this is why I always rescue birch branches from the yardwaste dump, and why I wouldn't let you use them for your recent backyard bonfire.




"It was a lovely day, wouldn't you agree?"

"Why yes, it couldn't have been any more perfect."












2 comments:

Charlotte said...

when and where is this event and can I tag along next time??

next door Laura said...

Within spitting distance of where you were being a good girl and listening to motivational speakers on that Saturday afternoon when I tried my darndest to lure you away and drag you along.