Saturday, April 10, 2010

Trixi

Three plants in one. Tri-liners. The next big thing. Developed especially for growers' ease in creating mixed planters.



Lemon Sorbet.





Varieties include Lemon Sorbet, Raspberry Parfait, Cotton Candy, Caribbean Cocktail, and Blueberry Parfait.


I guess it's not safe to shop on an empty stomach at the greenhouse anymore either.

To see some mature examples of Trixi checkout the photos from July 8, 2009 (way down at the bottom) on the Penn State Variety Trials website. There are many other cool new plants to preview there too. How 'bout that Dahlinova Hypnotica Bronze Bi-color? The Pretty Much Picasso petunia is also worth a look-see.

1 comment:

Georgiann said...

When they become available, I will send you a photo of the Kelowna version. I think it is called a six pack - six little pots with a carry handle. My favorite contains potato vine, a yellow petunia, and a trailer like million bells. I am a frequent visitor at my local greenhouse as well and totally relate to your posts.
love, your sis