Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pop ink

Giant paint-by-number art on the front of a building definitely calls for more investigation.



Wording above the door reads: Pop ink merges low art and high design into an infinite visual universe of saccharine sweet, slightly disturbing yet strangely compelling art and artifacts for a (post) modern world.




Internet sleuthing finds Charles S. Anderson Design-related sites with images for purchase and products for sale.




I suddenly have the urge to number and paint the garage. Hmm... what would the neighbors think?

1 comment:

Georgiann said...

There are a few interesting garage art works in my neighborhood. i will take photos and send to you soon. And that reminds me, I have been meaning to take photos of some weird and wonderful topiary statements around my town. This intrepid photographer will be on assignment this weekend. wait for it...