Monday, March 1, 2010

HAPPII MÅRKKH



Ikea fabrics to brighten up the March sewing table. This is "Gunilla" designed by Sissi Edholm and Lisa Ullenius.







The themes in the "Annamoa" series designed by Lotta Kulhorn are quite intriguing.

She says: “Forest, city, under water and somewhat graphic. These are the images I worked with when I created ANNAMOA fabric. For inspiration, I looked at fairy tales and proverbs about animals. I also thought about things and places I like, such as Lappland in northern Sweden and the Skanstull neighborhood of Stockholm. Each pattern is bold and has its own story to tell. I can see the fabrics stretched on frames, like paintings. Hope you like them!”




Not sure if I like this because of, or in spite of the goats. You?

Do you know your Swedish furniture name? If not, you can generate it at Blogadilla. A little something silly. Give it a go.

Again, HAPPII MÅRKKH! Best, SLÅRKE

No comments: