Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Absobloodylutely Brilliant!



Target has partnered with Liberty of London to offer some really fun, seriously floralish goods.




I snuck over Sunday morning to take a look while the shelves were still mostly full.




I might have have made it before there were any gaps in the merchandise if we hadn't forgotten all about the time change. We've never done that before!




More than a few items made it into my shopping cart. I had no sales resistance especially since it was a pre-planned splurge event. No one knows what to do about buyer's remorse better than The Return Queen, but we are amused by our purchases, and don't anticipate experiencing any regret.




Get there soon if you want to score any abfab Liberty of London for yourself.

1 comment:

laural said...

Lucky you! I heard a rumor that Target is coming to Canada, but not until like 2012 or something. We will have to wait......